- Players must list one fact, word or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
- When players are tagged they need to write their own blog-post containing their own first or middle name game facts, word or tidbit.
- At the end of their blog-post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
- Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- If I've tagged YOU, please join in on the fun!
Nancy Drew mysteries were a childhood favorite. Could read one a day. Today, I don't read as many mysteries but am some times draw to Dateline's murder/court room trial shows and the various Law & Orders.
Ina Garten is one my favorite Food Network personalities. Prior to her career in food, she work worked for the federal government which is somewhat similar to the line of work I do now.
Red is one of my favorite colors. So are orange and magenta. Color makes me feel happy and is an expression of my personality. I try to wear color every day though you wouldn't know it by my recent pictures.
Mango sticky rice is one my favorite desserts. Love the sweetness of mangoes mixed with soft sticky sweet rice. Could eat it every day!
Arrogance is a quality a I greatly dislike in people.
Lilies, particularly tiger lilies are a favorite flower. The beauty of the flower is enhanced by the amazing scent. I also adore gladiolas. Flowers bring me joy.
America's Test Kitchen is one of my favorite shows. They love making recipes perfect -- I can get behind that. Their tips and tricks are great too. I am also fond of the all their equipment tests.
- Homemade with Love
- Kevin of Closet Cooking
- The Culinary Princess
- Erik of Baking in Oregon
- Andrea of Rookie Cookery
- Judith of Shortcut to Mushrooms: A Vegetarian Foodblog
- Take it or Leave it
- Paul of Cookies, Et Cetera