Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fancy Grilled Cheese


Quick easy and something everything will love, grilled cheese. It was a favorite food when I was a toddler, and I loved those Kraft cheese singles in between two pieces of whole wheat toast. Now, I've upgraded the bread and cheese so that I can have a very quick, hearty, and satisfying meal in less time than it takes to slice the bread and grate the cheese!

Ingredients
- Some kind of walnut bread from Trader Joe's, I think, sliced thinly so that it's not overly bread
-Aged chedder, shredded so it melts more quickly

Preparation
Spray pan with canola oil, place sandwich on pan, let cook until golden on one side. It helps to place a heavy object, like a mug, on the sandwich to really squish it. Flip. Let other side cook until golden. Enjoy

No comments: