Saturday, July 28, 2007

White Castle -- Chicago


Dare I say it? I ate White Castle at 3 AM on Saturday morning and it was so good. You see all that food? A mere $8. We had a mini burger, chicken rings, and onion rings. White Castle is a Chicago institution, like In 'N Out Burger is to California. The little burgers are a perfect size. They're even smaller than the McDonald's burger. Perfect for little tots.

I keep eating meat. It's a phase, I think. It's kind of like the rebellious teenage phase. I just need to get it out of my system. I think White Castle did me in.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Gotta love White Castle! Although, I usually don't feel so good 1 hour later. I tend to pack in the food because it's so cheap and so small.

-Crystal

Nabeel said...

hmm @ water bottles. You shouldn't drink Aqua fina anymore, it's tap water as confirmed by various investigative authorities. It was in the news too couple of weeks ago. And well it doesn't say on the bottle that it's filtered water.