Saturday, July 17, 2010

Steamed Snap Peas

I grew these snap peas. I grew what I eat! It's amazing. As I mentioned before, home grown snap peas are nothing like what you get in the store. They are so much livelier in the mouth. And they are So easy to grow, so easy.

Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients
-Snap peas
-A little butter
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Chopped parsley

Preparation
Bring water to a boil and steam peas for 3 minutes. In a bowl, place butter, salt and pepper. When peas are bright green place in bowl and toss with ingredients.

So quick!

3 comments:

Katie Zeller said...

Isn't it wonderful to pick the food, then cook it and eat it? It tastes soooo much better than anything you can buy!

Rita said...

These are beautiful and simple to prepare; love it.
Rita

Kitten with a Whisk said...

I love snap peas!