Sunday, May 21, 2006

White Bean Dip


I was cruising the Food network website when I came across this 5 minute bean dip by Ellie Krieger. I think she's great. She's makes tasty, healthy food. When I saw a video clip of this, I thought this would be such a great snack to make.

Makes 6 to 8 servings
Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients
-2 14 oz cans of white cannelini beans (rinsed and drained)
-2 tbsp roasted garlic
-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
-3 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
-salt and pepper to taste
-1/4 c parsley leaves

In a food processor, combine all ingredients (except parsley). Process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley. Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, and/or veggies.

This stuff is so good. Once you eat this, you will find that any store bought dip is salty, or so I've been told.

No comments: